Team Integra Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everone, saw this pic on the net and thought it waz pretty nice.. is it a G3 teg??? i think it looks like one with a few things done to it but just wanted to hear from those who know for sure.. if it is can anyone tell the stuff they have put on??? the wing and side skirt are a lil to much for me but i'm feeling the front, back and rims.. anyone can spot what brand any of these are??? thanks guyz later...

·
Registered
327 Posts
that a ugly ass Fast and Furious rice rocket Mitsubishi Eclipse with a body kit that will make it fly.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
That is a mitsubishi Eclipse buddy...I do like it though...except that damn stock bubble on the hood.

·
Registered
573 Posts
NOPE its an ECLIPSE. Look at the taillights
Take Care!!!!!

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
look at the hood and the tails its an eclipse also the front lights and the rear quarter glass are that of an eclipse as well
Later,
Jared

Oh to sum it up no it's not an Integra...it's an eclipse

·
Registered
935 Posts
You would be confused between a genuine, "I'd give my soul for" integra with a crappy, sh*tzubishi? Bow down and present an apology to us all.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Yeah before I even read it I thought it looked like an eclipse.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks guyz... anyone feeling those rims on a teg???

·
Registered
327 Posts
viet_boi_racin on Feb/17/04 said:
thats deffinately a Eclipse.. look at the wing.. if i could go fast enought it would probably fly. haha jus kidding
nah it won't fly cuz those 400lb wheels will keep it on the ground.

·
Registered
95 Posts
dat shiz tite y0... just kidding

·
Registered
874 Posts
Haha, I can tottaly feel the carefully held back resentment in this thread. Personally, I think eclipses are sweeet looking cars. Just they got nothing on INTEGRAS.

·
Registered
935 Posts
I'm sure if you put 14 PSI of boost on the slowest engines of the integra series... (B18B1). It would still mutilate the 2 liter turbo. Just shows ya that sh*tzubishi needs boost to keep up. Heh.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.