Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
honestly i like the rs*r ex mag the best in my opinion as its quiet normal driving but u can hear her purrr when in high rpms, especially if ur fortunate to have vtec =D, it looks best with the 98 stock rear bumper as opposed to the 94-97 though, and it looks stock almost, still i cut the rs*r muffler on my car and installed itr muffler, to the full rs*r piping, cause cops harrassed me on the rs*r exhaust still! but they cant harrass me on the itr stock muffler =D even though its not stock =D

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
supz. Michael u r really pro. on the TI net. u really helping us alot. and still stay on the site til. late. lolz..i had considered the rs*r too, but i think that's not my cup of tea. currently i'm using the Greddy evo. but it is too big for the setup my car curretly have. just basic, i/e/h/. so i trying to sell the greddy and get a right size one. but anyway thanks for ur suggestion.

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Ive had that exhaust for about 2yrs almost. great deep tone, pretty loud, but nothing to bad. all stainless so no rust. 2.36in piping so plenty of room to grow aka engine mods

·
Registered
594 Posts
It's the same as Skunk2 Megapower. I had it on my GSR for a few days but eventually switched back to my HKS Super Drager. I didn't like the way it looked poking from the rear bumper (completely straight) , but it sounded ok, solid and aggressive sound no bumble bees. I actually have the Oval Drager which simply looks superb and accentuates the rear and sounds deeper because of the larger muffler.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Best ones I found is either the APEXI WS II or the Tanabe Medallion.

Gives you the stock look and is real quite. Against the canister looking one it will not get the atention of the cops.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.