Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey i am thinking about boosting my b20b and i kno that the stock internals are basically ****. so what is a good shop in the dallas are for internal upgrading? thanks ps im looking to get, sleeves, pistons rods and valve springs dunno what kind yet just looking for a shop to do the work before i buy.

·
Banned
1,961 Posts
http://www.team-integra.net/forum/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=12&TopicID=218671

My build, check it.

Maybe this will help?

Ok, now what you need to look for in a tuner is dyno placement, reputation, output (costumer feedback and actual cars), make sure they specialize in your type of ECU, competitively priced, etc...

Dyno placement/facility is very important. CFT has a great example of great placement/facility, even though its cramped outside...lol. Check out Krayzie's build for pics and videos of them to just give you an idea of what to look for.

Make sure they have a nice wideband setup, up to date computers (not really needed, lol)....I think you get the point right? Pay attention to details.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.