Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 99 LS has dark brown/tan interior, which to me, drastically reduces any interior mods i can do. Anybody else have this problem, and any suggestions on what to do ?

·
Registered
549 Posts
ya, keep it. Everyone else has black and most I know would like to have different. Embrace yournoriginality man

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
i have the tan interior as well. I am just doing black highlights. All the things i have done almost look stock so it is different without being very bold. I like it - plus brown is way easier to keep clean!!!

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
i have the tan interior also. its different and looks very clean. i suggest black, like kricci said, it just the only color that does look good and flows with the interior and looks stock and clean. you can paint a couple accents your car color, if you have a dark car. i have cypress green, so a couple things that color would look nice. i dunno about easier to keep clean, any dirt is easily spotted on tan interior, compared to black, so cleaning is a frequent chore on tan interior.

·
Registered
2,961 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
green highlights on a black dash would look killer. i would suggest trying to find the black. everything clashes with the tan stuff.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts