Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i drive a red hatch with black leather interior.
at first i had decided on buying diamond plated floormats, but now im not so sure... i was looking at some clean looking typeR mats in red, also in black...
so my question is, do you think i should get a set of typeR red mats, typeR black mats, or diamond plate as i had originally thought of?
(PS. i dont know how quality diamond plate is either so maybe it would look retarded)

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
the so called type-r floor mats on ebay arent even close to be as good as the OEM ones.. they are so darn cheap... i would just get some OEM type-r which would be more money worthy and looks alot nicer.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
no one is gonna see ur floormats unless they get inside ur teg or ur at a show. those Ebay floor mats are decent not crap. I have them. Have you had a set of them, if not then you wouldn't know. the knock offs are just as good as those cheap ones at auto-parts stores but made to fit our cars. i went body match crazy with my interior. the trimmings are all painted R-81. the red mats look awesome. theyll add a nice splash of color to the cabin.

·
Registered
661 Posts
IMO, I would just go w/carpet. My buddy has diamond plate floor mats, and they are paper thin, too small to fit the desired area, and the velcro doesn't last very long. More problems with it then anything. But they aren't very big at all. Smaller than floor mats, and he paid like 6o bucks for it!

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
i am im not a big fan of the diamond plate floor mats...but same thing goes for putting stuff on/in your car that doesnt belong..why get type R floor mats when you dont really have a Type R..thats like putting a type R sticker on the outside when it isnt one..i dunno just something i have against stuff like that, but as peeps said above, its your car, so do watever u think looks best, good luck!
*~*Ash*~*

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
angelash - by typeR floormats i didnt mean floormats that have a huge TYPER logo across them. im talking in terms of nice quality and good looking floormats. it i think they have a silver half inch by half inch logo that says integra R. im totally against that crap too, especially the logo thing - very retarded.
lsvteg - i dont know what i like thats why im asking your OPINIoN. what YOU think.

later

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
well i think diamond plate is for trucks and looks tacky on integras. I would go with floormats definatley. I would go with red like BboyKoro said to splash up your interior a bit.

Tony D

Edit: P.S. does anyone know where to get oem floormats? Would the dealer still carry them?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts