Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any way to change the interior lights of the car to a different color. And I'm not talking about the dash because that's int eh articles section but where the shifter is in an auto and where the ac is. thanks.

·
Registered
973 Posts
My advice is to paint the bulbs that are in the climate control, ashtray, cigarette lighter and cruise control with glass paint. You can buy small bottles at your local craft store.

There is a film on the back of all the buttons that causes the clear light to glow the green color that you normally see, and it may darken the color produced by the bulbs that you paint.

There is also a guide on removing this film, but I wouldn't recommend it, becase it's very easy to mess up your buttons! It's somewhere on geocities, and there is a thread about it on the forums ...

·
Registered
337 Posts
matrix makes alot of after market bulbs n led bulbs n all sorts of diff colors 4 dome lights n stuff! u can usually get them at any stereo shop that carries after market headlight bulbs. toucan makes alot of them 2. hope this helps

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
I'm interested in changing out my climate control and ceiling lights, what kind of bulbs are these?

EDIT: Just noticed in article that its not a light in the climate control that you change.... but what about the ceiling?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.