Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, I am redoing my interior. I have a couple of fabrics to choose from, all blue or black. heres a pic

the only other thing to add is that I have a blue carpet coming in that is the same blue as the shift boot and knob.

so heres the list of what I have to choose from:
Blue Tweed
Blue leather
Blue Leather (perforated)
Blue Sued

Black Tweed
Black leather
Black Leather (perforated)
Black Sued

now I just have to choose which 2 I want together. I was thinking Blue perf leather along the bolsters & rear and the Black sued down the center.

let me know what you think.
thanks all

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
I vote black leather or black suede.

The material preference is your choice, but I would def. go with black.

If black leather, I second the non perforated look.

- Josh

·
Registered
147 Posts
Yes Yes. sorry man, but that blue is kinda tacky. you can always sell it on ebay, and do what lilsho said.
Blue carpet. You gonna be really blue in there huh?

Good luck making it look good.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lilsho2k4 on Feb/29/04 said:
go with black and paint all the stuff u painted blue black
Um no

oh and do you people not know how to follow directions? I did not ask for your opinion on my interior as it is now or how it will be. I asked which fabric to pick. To those of you who did understand thankyou for your suggestions.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Oblivion on Feb/29/04 said:
Quote: lilsho2k4 on Feb/29/04go with black and paint all the stuff u painted blue black
Um no

oh and do you people not know how to follow directions? I did not ask for your opinion on my interior as it is now or how it will be. I asked which fabric to pick. To those of you who did understand thankyou for your suggestions.
I think you should go with the suede personally. Also, if u don't want any coments with regard to color you probably shouldn't have divided your options by it. just a thought, good luck with it,
Ryan

·
Registered
6,975 Posts
I would pick the black suede. Little accentslike you have now) can look very nicely. IMO if you with any of the blues it might get a little over bored and can turn very gaudy if not done right.
A black suede plus blue accents would look very nice

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
well i think he wanted to know what color it should be....not whether or not he should repaint everything black.

i say go with the black suede, unless you are going to get leather seats, then i would go with leather. you will have enough blue with the carpet going in... good luck keeping that blue carpet clean!!

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
************old ass thread***************

Oblivion on Feb/29/04 said:
ok, I am redoing my interior. I have a couple of fabrics to choose from, all blue or black. heres a pic

the only other thing to add is that I have a blue carpet coming in that is the same blue as the shift boot and knob.

so heres the list of what I have to choose from:
Blue Tweed
Blue leather
Blue Leather (perforated)
Blue Sued

Black Tweed
Black leather
Black Leather (perforated)
Black Sued

now I just have to choose which 2 I want together. I was thinking Blue perf leather along the bolsters & rear and the Black sued down the center.

let me know what you think.
thanks all

question... what did you cover the arm rest in?
and did you ever finish the project?

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
well I still have not been able to choose the fabric.

As for the other questions, the arms rest is fiberglassed and painted to match. And the project that you speak of, which one did you mean, I have about 6 on the go.

·
Registered
10,778 Posts
well what color is the car? interior should go with the exterior. but i think u can never go wrong with black. i got leather seats in my teg and I HATE them. I cant wait for my black cloth corbeau racing seats to be under the christmas tree this year

*edit* when i said go with i didnt mean match. if the car is blue u dont wanna over kill with blue in the interior. i think u have plenty of blue in there as is. Anymore would wash it out and make it look taky so now that i think about it. go with black but i severely caution the leather option. you slide around in them and they are higher maintenance than cloth. U should see the gigantic rips in my driver's seat cause the previous owner didnt condition the leather at all.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ok the carpets done and this is what it looks like.

so I think I have made my decision, Mirco fiber or Alacantra (which ever I can find) for the center, back and head rest and Blue perforated leather for the sides, matching my shift knob and boot. Now I just have to find a place to do it.

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
to me that looks real crappy it looks like a 16's car but do what you think is nice or what makes you happy if it was mine i would have gone with black but i geuss this is not my car so hey big ups to you on getting your carpet in..

1 - 20 of 46 Posts