Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this pic on www.gaugemagazine.com and thought I'd share. I've never seen anyone with yellow altezzas. I guess he just used that Krylon stain-glass stuff. Interesting....

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
It's different. I don't like it to much but it sets him apart from others. Isn't there a way to paint them that way, thought we had an article?

·
Registered
457 Posts
you can paint them or you can buy them paint like that my friend has green like those on his truck

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
I think he's taking that yellow theme too far. Even the front signals are painted yellow. If you want to paint it all opaque yellow and have it match the rest of the car, then its cool. Just putting Altezzas on a Type R should be a hanging offence, but to make them look like yellow chrome has to be worthy of a severe non fatal beating.

·
Registered
743 Posts
i usually don't comment in the appearance forum, but, wait a minute, is that mirror tint ?

He should be hung by his balls!

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
I think its differnt. I also think he bought them like that and didn't paint them, you can see the red in the lights, it would look yellow if he painted over them.

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
FlyinHighImport on Sep/03/02 said:
that's that yellow type r with the yellow headlights too...and yes he did use the stained glass spray paint...ewww what's with the hole sticker in the front bumper and the sticker by the window and rear bumper?
yikes is that body damage bondo there

·
Registered
221 Posts
I saw him at nopi last year. All of his lenses are yellow even the headlights. It is a different look I give him credit for trying to be different and it is a type R so i am jelous already

1 - 16 of 16 Posts