Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see loads of iNtEgZ at CSUF everyday at school and I nod at a few when I'm finding parking. Some G2 put a note on my car saying they'll pwn me at a streetrace yesterday and I was like wtf haha.

Anyways, which one of you guys with an iNteG or RSX goes to CSUF?

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
I go to CSUF.
Parking is hell right now, I was trying to get out of my parking spot but there was a whole line of cars blocking me! haha...damn construction.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They fukin redid the entrance to Lot E, now it kills our front lips and theres a bunch of speedbumps. That's horrible, people offer me $20 to get my spot.

Yea a stockass ****ty looking G2 put that note on my windshield and said "I'll pwn you in a streetrace anyday and soon, my parents are getting me a '06 Mustang Cobra, so watch out!! Signed, your bro Integra"

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
He's majoring in business. I'm thinking of joining a Frat next week when it's Welcome Week or sumthing. I play pool at TSU a LOT!!

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
icemanxlb on Feb/04/06 said:
He's majoring in business. I'm thinking of joining a Frat next week when it's Welcome Week or sumthing. I play pool at TSU a LOT!!
Hey when do you play, I'll play with you sometime haha. Let me know. I'm down there sometimes when I have nothing else to do.

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
mystikalstriker on Feb/04/06 said:
Quote: itzcarloooo on Feb/04/06Hey Tony, whats your major?

business finance sir, i haven't declared my concentration so right now it's just business administration like the many thousands of other students.

Hey thats my concentration, but I'm minoring in Criminal Justice. I haven't decalred mine yet, but thats what I want to do. I'm taking mangement right now and Econ 201, got any of those?

·
Registered
963 Posts
I go there too =P Man we should start having meets at CSUF instead of Puente HIlls hahaha just kidding =) Unless you guys really want to =P

Anyway Im Karim, usually park in Lot A just because I dont know where anything else is, Sophmore, Electrical Engineer Major. Yeah Parking sucks, i never had later afternoon classes but i was leaving one the other day and it took like 15-20 minutes to get. It's killing me. Shoot if i got 20 bucks for my spot i'd love it. Anyway PM me for my number if you guys wanna all get together and hang out sometime.

Im on campus now everyday except Sundays. Use to have Tuesday off but I changed 121 c++ class to 120 since they changed requirements and it changed to tuesdays and thursdays. Anyway I guess im giving too much info because its cool too see how many people here go to csuf.

We should all seriously get together sometime. I know i've seen Carlo already and iceman too (when you went to Albert's house for the 3 piece West Wings Spoiler). Anyway PM me and ill give you my number!

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
^^O that's you Karim at Albert's house?? Nice, I thought you were azn hahah because of your sn and stuff. Yea we should seriously get together and play pool sometime. Carlo, must be easy paying for school since you're a sponsor huh

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.