Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New pics of my car that i took a few days ago...

almost looks adriatic blue.

my latest project

ugh, freaking theives!

my amber tails

comments welcome!

·
Registered
391 Posts
integragsr507 on Mar/20/04 said:
looks so clean,,,nice teggy (ur rimes are kinda big...too me)
Its not that they're too big...I think it would look better with some gunmetal...or chrome rims...?

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea i plan to get something smaller when i start working again. If i do keep these i want to have them painted gold, or maybe gunmetal.

im also hoping to get one of those mugen knockoff abs lips to have for a while to test my ground clearance before maybe buying a cf lip.

·
Registered
86 Posts
omg...that is one of the most awesome looking integras i have seen (maybe its your camera quality..) but anyway your teg is really clean man and im loving the rims, good choice dude size and color ! im happy for ya man good job

roy

btw: what kinda camera are you using man??

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
deejay: not HID's, ive got stock 9005 conversion for lows, and some cheap 9005 blue high beams, the pictures just came out really bright.

Roy: Im using a Kodak 6490 . It is a really badass camera, belongs to my gf...

Matt: i traded my 98 tails when i first got the car to someone on here for some 97 tails, and CAI. I like the amber tails better anyways.

Thanks for the comments all!

·
Registered
47 Posts
dude, keep the white rims, very pretty 'teg. needs a spoiler...but i insist on turning most cars into ricemobiles so its all what your into....NICE TEG

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
I suggest losing the pinstripe and dropping it - looks good though!

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
It is dropped about 2.00+ on GC's.

I wish i could lose the pinstripe, but whoever had the car before me got into an accident and when they repainted the front bumper the pinstripe was put under the clear coat. So it is stuck there.

WangHungLo: The headunit is Kenwood MP3 player, i forget the model number, the buttons change from green to red if that is what you are talking about.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts