Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering if anyone had experienced what I had today. It was a nice day today so I decided to take the car out. I stopped at the course to play a quick nine, and two of the hottest blonds I have ever seen pulled up next to me in a silver prelude. We got to talking, this and that. But, if I was driving my winter beater today, there was no way that these girls were going to stop. So I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else??? Goes for you too ladies.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
I had that happen to me in August of last year (pre-teg accident) I was at a WaWa (those in north to mideast coast know what Im talking about). Was about 8:30 at night, car was shinin, lights all on, and a carload of gurls who were on their way to the shore huddled my teg. (Reasons such as this I carry a camera with me now, never again will I miss a photo op like that). I got some numbers, we still chill. Was a good day, let me tell ya

I think no matter what figures I make as I get older, I'll always have a teg as one of my rides.

-Josh

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
sickbling on Feb/18/04 said:
HAHAH dude chicks dig integras..why do you think i got 1?
In the two time periods that I owned my LS and now my GS-R Ive gotten less chicks than when I didnt own them.

... but thats probably because when you spend all your money on your car you dont have enough left over for chicks! Ashlyn comes first

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
how do you think i got my current girlfriend. If she ever isn't in the mood all i have to do is rev and she melts

·
The Enforcer!
5,803 Posts
i get that a lot when its nice outside and my car shines. they always look at me waiting for me to say something first. instead i just wave or blow a kiss to get them to smile or even blow a kiss back to me.

·
The Enforcer!
5,803 Posts
mtbbodo on Feb/19/04 said:
how do you think i got my current girlfriend. If she ever isn't in the mood all i have to do is rev and she melts
i hope she isnt with you because of your car mang

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Yes us gurls love the Tegs, however I can say since I got the teg, lots a looks, I love it!!!! When I drop her down in 3rd and that exhaust opens up they all look.... Watch out here I come!!
All you boys on I-75 know what I am talkin bout!!!

Michele

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
yeah chicks love integras... but they also like compitent men that have the confidence to approach them. what if you wreck your car? are they going to bounce? yeah its cool to get attention in your car.. but if *****es notice it... so do thieves

·
The Enforcer!
5,803 Posts
vdog0531 on Feb/19/04 said:
yeah its cool to get attention in your car.. but if *****es notice it... so do thieves
you might want to rephrase that

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Kordaek on Feb/19/04 said:
^^ Yikes! Just wait till some guy revs his NSX at her... :( lol
haha funny story, an NSX did rev at us, and i reved back and pointed, and he pointed and gave me the thumbs up!!! Then i followed him and tried to get him to race me, and i followed him all the way to his daughters elementary school where he promtly dropped her off. And no she's not with me just because of my car, she said it's an "added sexy bonus." I stole her from her last boyfriend, who drove a mercury cougar with intake and exhaust (automatic)

·
Registered
739 Posts
justYncredible on Feb/19/04 said:
Quote: vdog0531 on Feb/19/04yeah its cool to get attention in your car.. but if *****es notice it... so do thieves you might want to rephrase that
why?

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
why not??? at least the person who started this topic, was respectfull enough to call us ladies!!!! to say if the bit*hes notice so do the thieves almost puts us in the same catagory!!!
Some people dont think bout what they say I guess

Michele

·
Registered
142 Posts
no women is a b****, no matter how much they frustrate or taunt you. some women are very emotional and some are very blunt. but never use the b word ha! cuz there is a good joke i like to tell people who piss me off.

What the hand say to the face?

SLAP!!!!!

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.