Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought it would be nice if someone did an article to show all the pictures of the stock gsr wheels. or all the integra stock wheels. what do u think guys?

anybody have any pics? post them here

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
in my opinion...the 5-spoke GSR wheels from the 94 & 95 gsr are the best.

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
i have a 94 ls...it came w/ UGLY hubcaps...i put the 5-spokers on (off a 95 GSR)

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Im for the Si rims.. and im probably going to go with them whenI get wheels, if I dont get the black slipstreams

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
ccshamrock2004 on Aug/03/02 said:
the type r rims are the best without a question. best rims on the best car!
Amen to that...shame its a 5-lug wheel...

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
I like the 2001 GSR blades!

Nice car Nick.

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
how about the ls, and gs wheels on 2001's. those are better then alot of aftermarket wheels.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
I hated the mesh style 00-01 gs rims, but when I actually got the car it looked so much better and now I like them the best.

When they are clean and shiny, they look oh so fresh.

The only drawback is, they lose their shiny appeal very quickly, i tend to shine them once a week.

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
Louse76 I had those same exact rims on my 94 LS and when clean and shined they look REALLY good. I sold em for $400 and got a set of 95GSR rims in Mint Condition w/Kumho tires for $530shipped =) So I payed $130 for my GSR rims I like the 94-95 rims the best then the 98-01 GSR rims second.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Quote: hootb18 on Aug/07/02how about the ls, and gs wheels on 2001's. those are better then alot of aftermarket wheels.[/QUOTE]Exactly.
You beat me to the punch.

I was seriously considering aftermarket wheels, but it's REALLY hard to find ones that look good without adding 20-30 lbs over the OEM set. I saw some decent ones that would run me about $4000-4500 canadian (with tires).

Meanwhile I have these slick looking 00-01 GS rims, that are FREE and weigh only 15 lbs each. It's kind of hard to beat that.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts