Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how come club civic have one why not us.. what do u guys think....team integra weekly meet ... location is somewhere fun somewhere we can eat and somewhere between phx and chandler or like tempe... so we can see each other car and , let kick start the local arizona on here team integra to be more active again

·
Registered
76 Posts
I'd be down, not for a weekly one tho, maybe a mothly, the problem with a weekly one, especially a small one, limited to one car, is that u get tired of seeing the same cars over and over again. And this is just for me but I don't wanna make the 45-55 min drive down to tempe every week :(

But if u guys wanna do a weekly one feel free, ill show up once a month or so LOL

we should meet at dobson and southern at the village inn on wednesday nights cuz they have the free pie with any purchase :D

·
Registered
261 Posts
yea rock has a point i think once a month would be cool or twice a month im down for whatever aint got nothing to do except be home playing call or duty :)

·
Registered
69 Posts
Im new out here- outa philly PA. The integra scene up there is bangin. our meets had 50 plus cars.

I'm down for joining in, problem is Im out in Yuma

·
Registered
39 Posts
You know if you take out the a in Yuma you get Yum... mmm sooo hungry

1 - 13 of 13 Posts