what I really need is an integra screensaver

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Awesome!!! I've got a new wallpaper now

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Didn't like most of the pics. I did like pic 1 and 6 that has the engine showing throught the hood....i think that's sweet. Anyways thanks for the pics!

·
Registered
395 Posts
i remembered that somebody posted up a site that had really nice pics of 4 door type r's. i've been searching for it, but cannot find it. does anybody know what the link is? it has a picture of a 4 door and 2 door jdm type r parked on a road with water or something...

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
I made a wallpaper for a 2000 GSR once it was my wallpaper for the time that I didn't even have my teg and wanted one real real bad, from staring at it all the time i guess.

2000 GSR, or HondaB18.jpg

I was thinking of wallpapers all of a sudden did a search and got this thread. sorry if i dug up old topics and pissed anyone off. I just wanted to share.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
This may be a dumb question but how do you submit a picture to be considered for a wallpaper? I went into the wallpaper section and maybe I'm just blind but there is no "click here to upload" link.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
I have Windows Vista and my desktop wallpaper is a video of an R on a track. Tis the dopest.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts