Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right click and save AS

disclaimer:
This video mainly consist of Integra clips from all over the internet. I am not the original maker of the video clips nor am I in contact with any of drivers and cars featured in this compilation. The purpose of this compilation video is mainly just for pure entertainment and nothing else.

Reminder: Cquence is not responsible of any damages or illegal actions caused by the viewers trying to duplicate some of the stunts displayed in this video. Cquence also does not promote and support street racing. Please drive smart and dont try this at home.

>>Thanks to all the original makers of each clips, who's names I dont recall anymore. Umm, thanks for
98GsrStock for hosting the vid.
And TEAM-INTEGRA.NET for providing us with the most reliable, Knowledgeble, community for us TEG enthusiast.
enjoy!!

Post Edited by Br1t1shguy:

Video is now hosted on bitorrent:
98GsrStock on Apr/29/04 said:
ok i got the solution thx to surfer x everybody go to
http://rlcmedia.org:6969/index.html?filter=Music+Videos
start downloading its needs to have at least 10 seeds within 30 min or they will del from the tracker so hurry guys
thats the link
its called
Integra Compliation Vid By cquence

u will need bit torrent client to dl this file go here to dl it
Bit Torrent DL

and dont forget once ur download is complete keep the little windows open so u can help send the file to others also

·
Registered
7,037 Posts
Leave it like it is...if you quicktime, or real player it I will hunt you down. I wish I could help but I have nowhere to host it at. Btw if it is MPEG if you divx or avi it at least it would probably shave 5-10megs.

·
Registered
681 Posts
please dont add stupid background music in the background that is so annoying thanks

·
Registered
73 Posts
Mattyg2 on Mar/28/04 said:
please dont add stupid background music in the background that is so annoying thanks
So do you mean background music while there is still other background musics? For example: two simultaneous background musics?

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
I can host it for ya. Hit me up on aim. BonzoAPD is my sn.

·
Registered
681 Posts
TegDroP on Mar/28/04 said:
Quote: Mattyg2 on Mar/28/04please dont add stupid background music in the background that is so annoying thanks
So do you mean background music while there is still other background musics? For example: two simultaneous background musics?
[/quote]
like no other music on top of the video

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
I can host it for a couple of gigs worth of download...I have 5gb of transfer/month with my webhost and I don't use it right now.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The video is 352x240 and right now its on mpeg1 format. I'll see if I can put it in Divx or probably shrink it. It's a compilation you guys. Cant expect it to have no music. Theres some parts where I left the original audio of the clip and still have music but you can still hear the engine scream. on some clips I had no choice but to turn the audio off and just music because the the audio would be interfering with the flow sequence of the music. See most of these clips I've gathered are found on kazaa and other boards so either they had alreay music on them so I had to turn off.

BTW.shorto85,staticxxcitats,Scott64 I sent all you guys p'm about the details.

1 - 20 of 127 Posts