Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My g/f bought me a couple of little integra toys. one of them is called modifiers. You can buy parts for it like body kits rims intake exhaust stuff like that, the other two were big models one you put together and paint and the other one was assembled but had red neon underglow when you push down on the car. The modifier was the coolest i thought. I put a body kit and and painted the hood black. (white w/carbon fibr hood.) I was just wondering if anybody knew about nemore of these little integra toys. I wanna start a collection haha.

·
Registered
224 Posts
those modifiers are sh*t sorry, i saw them all at hobby lobby yesterday and the quality wasnt there.. my friends bought some and they said the bodykit didnt even fit, its hard to get the wheels on and it looks like a 5th grader painted the parts. not worth $12.99

and those tegs and civics that have neons under them.. those are even worse.

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
In Frisco there a store in japan town that sell toys car and other stuff , I'm not really sure what's the place called but anyway's your from WA so I guess it doesn't really help

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
ive got one, took me like 2 hours to put it together, i couldve put a plastic one together in that time slot, and i dont know if its possible to make screws smaller than those

·
Registered
368 Posts
Yea I have the modifiers too. I also got the 2 tegs with the red underglow kits.(Just cauz they're integras) And I also have the 4 different Integras made by Revell and their Integra model kit.

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Hey you gotta check out EBBRO models..they all kinds of cars...USDM and JDM models. Pretty tight.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts