Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my 98 championship white GSR. In a Type R body was stolen this thursday morning in Temecula, CA. its the worst feeling man when you go to the parking lot and you cant find your car and then you start to panic. Then you think it would never happen to you but ****. It happened man.

98 championship white gsr in Type R body
greddy evo exuast
dc 4-2-1 header
aem intake
MTX full system

all gone man...

it has a type r spoiler...17" black wheels.
a huge scrape on the side of the passenger door
a dent that some ****** kicked on my trunk where the emblem goes.

If anyone seen it or knows anything. (951) 719-5897 Thanks a lot you guys.
Also. does anyone know if insurance companies cover the performance parts and audio compenents in my car?

·
Registered
210 Posts
Sorry to hear it man, I know the feeling. The coverage on insurance will vary from company to company, when my '99 civic got stolen, they only covered my wheels and stereo equipment. Hopefully they'll work with you on it, once again sorry man.

·
Registered
623 Posts
sorry man...f***in haters...insurence will cover audio, theft, and vandilism with a seperate package...i have it on mine...if you have full coverage it may well have it also...hope you find her

·
Registered
150 Posts
That really sucks man, keep us updated on the insurance and if they ever recover it. The saying goes that you will get caught eventually. I'm a believer of carma things you do wrong will come back to you 10 times as bad. Of course i'm sure the cops aren't doing anything to help either, they worry more about the people cruising and who they can pull over and harrass. All I can say is good luck maybe the insurance company will write it off and give you a fat check and you can get a real Type R or something. Best of Luck Seriously that **** sucks, I feel for you..

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yah check this out a during school...iguess my friend went to go turn off his headlights in his car at the high school parking lot and he saw a bunch of mexicans around my car. the alarm went off and their went my teg. they had some cheap singecab truck spray painted black with those cheap autozone spinners. god that pisses me off more... my friend saw my car a few few streets down but my windows are tinted he just thought it was me. that sucks but its been a full day and night and no word from the popos so im suppose the engine is already out. my sweat and blood goes through that teg. it was so clean man ive never been so happy with my greddy exuast, dc header, aem intake. vtec was the biggest rush of my life.....keep in mind i came from the civic family......thanks for all your guys time and consideration ill update this about the insurance ordeal. take care team.

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
violentbynature on Jan/26/06 said:
my 98 championship white GSR. In a Type R body was stolen this thursday morning in Temecula, CA. its the worst feeling man when you go to the parking lot and you cant find your car and then you start to panic. Then you think it would never happen to you but ****. It happened man.

98 championship white gsr in Type R body
greddy evo exuast
dc 4-2-1 header
aem intake
MTX full system

all gone man...

it has a type r spoiler...17" black wheels.
a huge scrape on the side of the passenger door
a dent that some ****** kicked on my trunk where the emblem goes.

If anyone seen it or knows anything. (951) 719-5897 Thanks a lot you guys.
Also. does anyone know if insurance companies cover the performance parts and audio compenents in my car?
Some insurance will pay for performance parts and audio. But MOST insurance, full coverage means that its just the car itself, paint, and stock parts. Aftermarket systems and whatever else you have that is not stock, you have to buy a seperate insurance for it. Learned this the hard way.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.