Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
not sure it's not USDM though, might be JDM or some other country..

EDIT:Just looked it up.. stands for "Sedan Joyful"... odd.

EDIT: Hell.. i'll just copy from Wikipedia.org.. THIS IS NOT MY WORK IT IS FROM WIKIPEDIA!

[edit] Integra SJ
The Integra SJ (standing for "Sedan Joyful") was a rebadged Civic Ferio, with modified headlamps and grille similar to the Orthia's and slightly larger rear lights. It was made from 1996 to 2001, and used the 1493cc D15B engine. Honda's press material of the time indicated that the SJ was intended to provide a "formal sedan" for the Integra range; another reason may have been to sell Ferios using a more upmarket model name, as was the case with the Nissan Laurel Spirit.

301,103 Integras were sold from 1994 to 2001.[citation needed]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honda_Integra#Integra_SJ

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
this is weird, i looked up pictures in google (searched Integra SJ), and found pictures and it doesnt even look like any Integra I have seen.

·
Registered
117 Posts
It had a 3-stage VTEC engine (it might have been an option, coulda also been standard though) and I'm pretty sure it also had a tiptronic shifter as another feature (also maybe just an option). I've seen one before in a Chrysler test fleet, but never in action, and I don't remember much since that had to be at least 5 years ago. If right-side drive weren't so illegal here I'd totally hunt one down.

·
Registered
2000 Acura Integra GSR
2,880 Posts
Looks like a Civic w/Suzuki Forenza headlights. Interesting thread though, always good to see new "integra" information floating around out there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.