Team Integra Forums banner

Integra Newbie

749 views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  phatintegra 
#1 ·
Sup? I just got a '95 Integra SE and I wanna make it with some super duper bad arse handling... especially since the accident I was in with my previous car could have been avoided, had it had super duper bad arse handling... I heard getting a rear anti-roll bar was a good first move... Any other suggestions/recommendations/etc.?

#3 ·
Don't get a bigger rear swaybar until yo get stiffer than stock springs, or you have a chance the bar will tear out of the subframe. And don't get springs without getting shocks or the increased spring rates and lower ride height can cause the shocks to fail.

#4 ·
Nacho on Sep/27/02 said:
Don't get a bigger rear swaybar until yo get stiffer than stock springs, or you have a chance the bar will tear out of the subframe. And don't get springs without getting shocks or the increased spring rates and lower ride height can cause the shocks to fail.
NO
Where on earth did you get that info.
Rear sway bar will help the most
Springs are good but adjustables are better
Polyeurothane bushings will tighten the car immensely
Get a decent set of shocks Tokico, Koni
Sperical tie rod ends improve steering
Get a different alignment
Tires make sure they can grip

If you are serious about the ultimate handleing then true coilovers such as tein are in your future. A 4-6 point roll bar minimizes flex. Plus a matched sway bar set.

The sway bar is not going to rip out, springs are not going to blow your shocks, eben though the stock ones are crap anyway. Do the research.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.