Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Yeah, I got the modifiers Type R, as well. They have both a TypeR and a GS-R. And I have the Revell 1/64 Hot Wheels style Type R and am in the processs of putting together the Revell model 1/25 model...Here's a snapshot of my TypeR work shop!

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
dvcooke on Aug/27/02 said:
Here's a snapshot of my TypeR work shop!

Wow, that looks pretty impressive cooke.
TypeR work shop, hehe that made me laugh. Ok, enough talk, get back to work, I want that car built by tomorrow.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I want it built by tomorrow, too! But I've found a coupla problems...

First, you can probably tell that I ran out of black paint!

Second, I think I got the wrong kind of paint. I have Acrylic Enamel paint which seem to take a full cycle of the moon to dry!

Third, I've NEVER put together a model in my life, so I'm learning how to paint, glue, etc...And am taking my time with it.

What prompted this is that my motorcycle engine seized on me. It's a little 2-cyl 500cc Kawasaki Ninja engine. I figure its a great opportunity to rebuild an engine! So I need to make sure that I can do sh*t with my hands. If I can't put together a model engine properly, I have NO BUSINESS putting together a motorcycle engine!

Wish me luck!

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haha cool dv! I had my GSR model converted into my SE.. when I had a paint job on my car I took the model to the painter and asked him to paint it in the same colour.. I just just took off the frame from the rest of the parts and masked off the sections I didn't want painted.. it came out really good I'll take a pic and scan it so you can see!

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
anyone else getting this message when you go to the page, cuz i cant look at it!??

from the webpage said:
The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
sabotage on Dec/12/04 said:
anyone else getting this message when you go to the page, cuz i cant look at it!??

good god of thread ressurections...over 2 years old.

u can find integra models anywhere...any wal*mart or craft store carries Revell Integra Type-R models. i see them everywhere. we have this cool flee market that sells all the cool Tamiya Japanese models (GT-R's, Evo VI's, WRX STi TypeIII's, Supra RZ's).

here's my ITR in Competition Orange with Gunmetal ITR rims, Wings West spoiler, ITR Lip, Clear Corners, Tezzies, CF Hood and Orange Recaro's.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Redline94LS on Dec/12/04 said:
good god of thread ressurections...over 2 years old.

u can find integra models anywhere...any wal*mart or craft store carries Revell Integra Type-R models. i see them everywhere. we have this cool flee market that sells all the cool Tamiya Japanese models (GT-R's, Evo VI's, WRX STi TypeIII's, Supra RZ's).
lol....i didnt even notice the date, maybe thats why the link doesnt work anymore!.....i know where you can find the models, i have a crap load of them, i was just trying to look at the link to see if its one i dont have yet since i seem to be collecting them!...i actually know this guy that works both at kb toys and hobbytown usa and he helps me find them.....yours looks nice.....i have one i did thats a copy of my car, i even got granada black pearl paint to match!... i need some better glue though cuz my wheels wont stay on!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Ok Ok quit hasslin me. This is actually Machomike8's girlfriend! I'm looking for a model I can make/buy him. I'd like to get one that is close to his Pearl Grey '94 GSR. Let me know what you all think! Thanks!

·
Registered
585 Posts
Machomike8 on Dec/15/04 said:
Ok Ok quit hasslin me. This is actually Machomike8's girlfriend! I'm looking for a model I can make/buy him. I'd like to get one that is close to his Pearl Grey '94 GSR. Let me know what you all think! Thanks!

Really the only usdm one I have seen is the one from revell and it is a 98+ body.

Here are a few pics of one of mine that I have built.

Few more

·
Registered
585 Posts
All of them but the JDM ITR are the revell kit. Check your local hobby shops they should have it, otherwise I have seen it at a few walmarts. If you still have trouble finding it, PM me and I can get one for you.

Thanks for the compliments guys, it is a little different from box stock, I scratch built the whole exhaust system, intercooler, charge piping, piping off the turbo, lowered the kit.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts