Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pollux on Sep/03/02 said:
Is that a carbon fiber lip? If it is, where did you get it?
No the kit was from wings west. I have not got a chance to paint it yet. It is not carbon fiber its just black that is why i want black wheels. and im going to buy a carbon fiber hood as well.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Hey ultra, remember me from mcdonalds that one time, haha, i know it sounds funny but i have that black teg and i had koing toxxins on it. Well, like i told you i had that same kit and i got it painted and put with some new rims. If you need a good body shop to go to there is this place on Anderson next to auto xtras. I can remember the name but it has collisions in its name. I cant find his business card but he charged me 750 for paint and install.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
infamousLS on Sep/03/02 said:
Hey ultra, remember me from mcdonalds that one time, haha, i know it sounds funny but i have that black teg and i had koing toxxins on it. Well, like i told you i had that same kit and i got it painted and put with some new rims. If you need a good body shop to go to there is this place on Anderson next to auto xtras. I can remember the name but it has collisions in its name. I cant find his business card but he charged me 750 for paint and install.
Not bad But im thinking of leaving my kit black i want to get black wheels 2. And i want a crabon fiber hood. do u have any pic. ya i remeber you from Mcdonalds cool i bet the teg looks good.

·
Registered
103 Posts
not yet man, ya i want to get a c/f hood too but i have to save more money. Ya i got 18" gunmetal rims it looks 100% better than it did before.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts