Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright so I was driving to my friends house in my black acura integra listening to a custom mixed tupac cd and I hear something I hadn't noticed before...

..."Nasty new street, slugger my heat seeks suckers on the regular mashin in a black Ac Integ-ra **** back, sixty seconds til the draw that's when I'm dead in ya"...

Did I just hear that? So I rewound the whole track to listen to it again and figure out what song it is to verified what I heard, on the web:

http://hem2.passagen.se/tlp/gh_hits/05hail_mary.txt

*shrug* To some of you this means nothing but for some reason I think its really cool that while listening to rap in my black integra I heard someone rapping about a black integra.

Hmm now that I re-read that stanza...is he talking about shooting someone in a black ac integra?

I hope I'm not the only person who finds this interesting.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
yup, its on his greatest hits CD also. I heard that song just the other day...
Ryan

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
YES even tupac himself knew what was cool, screw all that stupid bling bling ****, get urself in some AC INTEGRA, wonder if his black ac had a tan interior or black, and if it was a GSR>?? lol if only biggie could talk bout tegs, that would make my night

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
IN1108TEGRA on Feb/19/04 said:
Alright so I was driving to my friends house in my black acura integra listening to a custom mixed tupac cd and I hear something I hadn't noticed before...
haha, I never heard that before. Does anyone have the link to that old thread about Integra's in other songs?

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Maybe someone who is a dj here or know how to mix can make a cd track with integras in the song being mentioned. I think that would be cool to bump as long as it makes sense or sounds good in a mix. Im sure its possible just hard and takes time. But if someone does it,let me know. Just an idea

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
haha i was listening to that song last week and heard it, i thought about posting about it but figured nobody would care lol...o well glad you did

doesnt he "stolen black ac integra" though?

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
yea def stoeln balck ac integra, wish pac would just go out and buy one, but then again we all know the integras do get stolen and i guess pac was just warning us, dammmmn his good

·
Registered
798 Posts
well that line wasn't from pac himself, but from someone from from outlaws... im not sure.. but i remember hearing that one annoying fools voice saying black ac..... intgera
correct me if im wrong.. im not sure.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hell ya. Integras and Ac's are always gettin shout outs in rap. besides Tupac, Nas has on a few occasions and others. Everyone knows how nasty Ac's are so its great when they are referred to. Also, any Integra chicks out there write to me.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.