Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i had the only cutom red dye tailights in south fl so far. the other night i went to a hang out, and went i came back somebody pour some kind of acid on my tail light. i try to clean it then but it was to late it ate through the plastic. i took them off and i re do them they look fine except that part. i need one to re do it. if anyone has one i'll buy it from you please help me here.i need to do it before the f&f2 start filming.it also got some on my paint but not big deal i'm painting the car ferrari red soon. thank you

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
hey sorry to hear that spoon, sorry i can't help you i have some all clear with red vinyl but i don't think it'll help you much, luck in fixing it in time.

·
Registered
603 Posts
thats a shame. to do that to someone else's car is just stupid. i bet the person that did is has no respect for cars. no real car guy would ever do that to anyone else's car just because they know the amount of time and work that goes into it.

i'm so sorry to hear that bro, i look forward to seeing your phat ride in f&f2

·
Registered
627 Posts
Some people are so ignorant...what year is the car and which side do you need? A friend of mine had a wrecked 94 I believe and may still have parts.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
That sucks, bro.

I've found that by not cleaning my car (I stopped cleaning my 2001 GSR back in July) my car gets a lot less attention, a lot fewer door dings and nobody's been stealing my rear wipers lately...

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
roundle on Sep/10/02 said:
That sucks, bro.

I've found that by not cleaning my car (I stopped cleaning my 2001 GSR back in July) my car gets a lot less attention, a lot fewer door dings and nobody's been stealing my rear wipers lately...
That can't be good for the paint. Especially when winter rolls around.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
God I can't believe the nerve of some people. Thats retarded. Best of luck fixing it.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
integragirl57 is and altezz tail light for an 94 to 97 integra right side only. please let me know thank you

·
Registered
43 Posts
There are tons of haters in this world, almost weekly I have to keep on cleaning up someone spit on my car. I am thinking about having one of my cop friends take a DNA sample from the spit to find out who is doing this!!!!

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
i can't believe people do this to cars.. i bet someone is jealous.. whoeover did it probably knew that you have special dyed taillights.. i hope it didn't get too much on ur paint.. geez.. no respect..

hm.. another good way to get people to stop messing with your car is to become an indoor person.. indoor people go nowhere and do nothing.. so they know noone and make no enemies.. he he.. sounds like me..

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
I dont understand why people cant leave other peoples car alone. Personally i would never ever touch another persons car. I feel its so disrespectful to do that. I would never vandalize someone elses car unless they did something really bad to me. About a month ago someone keyed my car. Luckly it was recently repainted so there were still plenty of clearcoat on it. I sanded it and rebuffed it. it came off

Hey spoon did you say your light was special dyed lights. Matrixs makes Euros with red tint on it. Check them out if you want to buy new altezza.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thank you JWoNG1268 but i think is time to convert my back to s2000 tail lights.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I used to get the breakfast special on my car in the morning. I would wake up and go out to my car to find it had been egged and have ham on the hood atleast once a week.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
would nsx tail light fit.are they long enough.let me know i'll might take into consideration.

·
Registered
627 Posts
I hear about these conversions a lot, but how does it exactly work? I like my stock taillights, but I think Supra lights would look bad ass!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts