Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just bought my integra last month...
here is what it use to look like....

and here is what it now looks like with new drop and change of rims, wingless yo.....

And my baby one more time :)

·
Registered
874 Posts
i never dig the wingless look, but the car looks good. whats with the Si wheels on Tegs nowadays.....leave those things on that slow ass car. keep it up, i love that drop.

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
a 99-00 Civic Si is a "slow ass" car compared to a 98' GSR? The GSR isnt MUCH faster.

But yeah..i love milano red. Car looks sick.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Nice teg milano rocks!

WAY OFF TOPIC si=Low ass tork!!
Its been discussed. Search and youll see how its not all that its cracked up to be.

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
no, not slow. that engine is a mini type-r engine. from intake manifold to cams, the SI is by far not a slow import. don't forget it's a 1.6L.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
your car is beautiful!!!.. luv the rims..luv the wingless look... luv the color.. luv the stock tails.. man..its perfect.. jus need a lip kit..and u r set

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
the gsr phat fives weren't in good condition.. someone offered to even trade me si wheels with better tires so i figured i can always trade the si rims for another set of gsr's in better condition... my old gsr clear coat was comming off bad...

·
Registered
605 Posts
i really like the wingless look on MR tegs. just take off the wiper and it'll be straight. i also like the SI rims its sweet when ppl mix match parts to create their "OWN" car

1 - 16 of 16 Posts