Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can I find a decal/sticker that will fill in the Integra imprint on the bumpers that are meant to fit perfectly? I want one in white or something, I've seen it before, I just don't know where to get it, anyone know? Thanks.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
i got mine at a local import performance shop, they should know the size, i don't remember i got mine three years ago, but they knew the size and i got them for like $5 bucks

·
Registered
95 Posts
You mean this. . .

I ordered from someome a long time ago. Their website is ap-signworks.com. It was like 10 bucks for front and back.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I went to their site and all they had were Acura and Integra Type R stickers. Feh.

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
they have the fillins as well.. just email the guy..

its $10 total for both front and rear

We do carry them, both for the '94-97 and the '98-01's. The price is $10 shipped for the front and rear. You can either call us at 770-925-8740 to order, or you can just paypal us at [email protected] Thanks.

Jeff Kuo
www.ap-signworks.com
770-925-8740

Jeff Kuo
www.ap-signworks.com
770-925-8740
----- Original Message -----
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2002 6:52 PM
Subject: Decal to fill in the "Integra" on back bumper

Hello there,

A member of mine said you guys offer the decals to fill in the "integra" on the back bumper of a generation 3 for $10 ? Is this the case? Not only am I interested in it if it is, i am sure a bunch of my 6200+ members are:)

Thanks
Stephen
Owner/Webmaster of http://www.team-integra.net

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
do they offer them in different colors, since i have milano red teg, i'm guessing red fillings won't help much anyway.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
just did and waiting for reply..

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
ok guys, i just got the response from them, for those of you who are looking for bumper stickers other than red, i believe this is good nes for you.here is his exact reply.

"We have the decals in red, blue, white, silver, grey, green, yellow,
black,
gold, and orange. We take paypal to [email protected] or you
can
call us at 770-925-8740 to order by credit card. Thanks.

Jeff Kuo
www.ap-signworks.com
770-925-8740"

p.s. what color would work best on red anyway??

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yellow, white, silver, or black? Depends on the rest of your Tegs' color scheme.

·
Registered
489 Posts
It would be real hot, if u could get some little carbon fiber letters that fits the integra imprint

does anyone known of this or knowns if it has already been made up?

·
Registered
99 Posts
IntegU on Feb/16/03 said:
It would be real hot, if u could get some little carbon fiber letters that fits the integra imprint

does anyone known of this or knowns if it has already been made up?
I know they make carbon fiber letters that fill in the "Pontiac" and "Camaro" on F-body's. Maybe you can find some for sport compacts.

adamones- Im gonna have to say carbon fiber would look best.

·
Registered
260 Posts
i have a white teg and i was thinking of yellow. anyone know how this would show up?? i want yellow b/c i like the yellow on grey interior and i have yellow scorchers. but i'm a little unsure of how this would show up on white. any opinions??

1 - 20 of 56 Posts