Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was wondering how much it will cost to fix the damages on the car, and seeing if its worth buying. seller askin price is 1000, seeing which would be easier just get a jdm itr front clip with and just weld on whats damage or take it to the shop and take it to the usdm front . and the car is auto so looking towards just buying the front clip from a show w/ lights and all... on w/ the pix

·
Registered
439 Posts
talk him down to $600-$700. Since its not a GSR, its gonna cost you probably $1000 to have it fixed at a shop.

If you do the work yourself, you could probably fix it for under $500.

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
Yeah, that doesn't look to be worth fixing. Even if you can get the bodywork and frame damage to "look" right, the car will never be the same. I agree with The GSRGuy, buy it cheap, pull the motor & tranny, maybe the interior, and dump the shell like an ugly one-night-stand.

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
what year is it. just cuz its not a 98+ doesn't mean its not worth fixing Dan.

i say buy it for cheap and jdm front it. the damage does not look that extensive. new front suspension parts obviously other than the cosmetic damage

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.