Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen pictures of cars having instead of the stock 'ACURA' emblem on the top left rear-end, they have an 'INTEGRA' emblem. Does anyone know where i could find these? And how i would go about putting it on w/out really hurting my paint or car?

·
Registered
10,995 Posts
It's the JDM RSX emblem, the one that's kind of slanted right? I've seen them on ebay.

·
Registered
5,854 Posts
There is a TI member here who has one on his teg. I forget his user name but he did once have a thread with a pic or two of it.

Recently I've been thinking about getting the JDM integra emblem and an H emblem for the rear of my car.

[edit]

Found it.

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
i want this too but i cant see spending like 100 bucks on all new badges because i would pay 30 for the integra, and then the H too

plus i want teh dohc vtec abs lsd decals for the rear hatch...i need money!

·
Registered
6 Posts
i got that emblem on my gsr. removed the ACURA emblem on the left and put the integra one over it.

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
I've been thinking about moving my G2 GSR badge. I took off the DOHC VTEC sticker when my bumper got repainted. I was thinking about getting the DC5 Integra badge and putting that on the right side and the GSR badge down where the grey sticker was. I think it will look good.

·
Registered
2,941 Posts
This is mine. I got it from Tornactive for $30 or something like that.

But if I had to do it again, I'd definitely go with this one. Although I think shaving is a better alternative to both.

prowler220x on Feb/19/04 said:
I like it but I'd rather go with the more JDM look:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.