Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a pair of the OEM Side Skirts, which is part of the Comptech's or Optional Equipement under spoiler body kit made by Honda Co. It has already been painted Silver. Was used for about 5 months, sold the car, no longer need them. Willing to let them go for $60. I prefer local pick ups in the VA/MD/DC area, but will only ship if you buyer pays for it. Give me a call at 703-981-4975 if interested.

Thanks

-Quan

·
Registered
973 Posts
How much do you think it would be to get them painted milano red.... if it wouldn't be much i'm interested

·
Registered
544 Posts
I'm interested. how far is fairfax from NC. I live in the upper part of NC in rockingham county. I would also like some pics

·
Registered
655 Posts
Hey man... I'll give you cash and I will be there either Saturday or Sunday to pick them up whichever works best for you. I TRIED TO CALL THAT NUMBER. It said it wasn't in service. But I am willing to drive up there, seriously (I'm driving to NY this weekend anyhow), and I will gladly come and pick them up from wherever is most convenient for you. Please respond ASAP. You can PM, e-mail me at [email protected] or call me on my cell (PM me for it or check the KY local board). Hope to see you this weekend!!

Thanks! - ROB

·
Registered
821 Posts
ill pay more than the rest pm me

1 - 12 of 12 Posts