Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well as most of you know, my old car.. my pride and joy... was totalled on 8.1. I decided the only car I would be happy with was a real R this time around so that's just what I did.

# 01-618 in all her stock glory =]

My dad also just picked up a 2003 TL Type S.. FBP as well... what can I say, my family rocks ;)

For those who care about the story behind this, this car has been a pain since I brought it home not going to lie. I took it to get inspected and it failed for the following reasons:
- right front wheel bearing needed replaced
- needed all new tires because the guy sold it to me with BALD tires (and yeah i had to drive 24 hours on them)
- rear fog light not working
- wiring completely effed up under the fender
- battery was relocated poorly to the back, if anything had hit it it would have shorted
- he pulled the fuse box through the firewall and had it chilling on the passenger side feet area, not even nicely mounted anywhere it was just hanging there.
- he had put the rear seat belts back on wrong, switching sides
- and it had a test pipe (which i did know about) so it was throwing codes for both o2 sensors.

So after almost completely gutting the car and fixing all that, it finally passed inspection. This car is slowly but surely coming together, I'm just glad I got my hands on it and could fix it back to how it should have been taken care of.

So far what is on the car:
- JDM ITR header/high flow cat/Fujitsubo RM01A exhaust
- New ITR shift knob
- New ITR floor mats
- JDM ITR shift boot
- JDM ITR clock blocker

I have a bunch of goodies in the basement yet to be installed, but I thought I'd just post up pictures of it while its still stock =]

·
Registered
10,778 Posts
not a fan of black but

Why isn't there any security upgrades in that list. Please keep the R safe!!!!!

Fuel cutoff, Ignition cutoff, hood cable relocation, alarm pager, hood latch cover, low jack, power door lock mod.....etc.You can't have too few layers. Good luck with the new car and above all else CoNGRATS!

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
shore96teg on Oct/01/07 said:
not a fan of black but

Why isn't there any security upgrades in that list. Please keep the R safe!!!!!

Fuel cutoff, Ignition cutoff, hood cable relocation, alarm pager, hood latch cover, low jack, power door lock mod.....etc.You can't have too few layers. Good luck with the new car and above all else CoNGRATS!
lol i forgot to list safety mods bu yeah.. i have all but one of the thigns you listed done =] trust me those were the FIRST things i did when i got home from the drive of picking it up!

·
Registered
796 Posts
Nice , My ride broke down my self :(. I decided to sell all my parts and going back OEM. I will be on the downlow for a while . I am happy to see that you went the same direction. Where did you get this r from tho >

·
Registered
353 Posts
I am so jealous, Beautiful car. Although I loved your old one just as much. But now you have a piece of Honda history. Keep her well.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.