Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, so whats this i hear about taking off your intake resonator? my buddy told me about it and said it gives about 15 hp, maybe a little less, and that its under the throttle body. I remember seeing something about this on the site the other day, but i searched for it and couldnt find it... has anyone tried this? Did it eff anything up?

·
Registered
461 Posts
it doesn't give you 15 hp. it is located under the passenger side fender also not the throttel body. it has was dynoed to accually take away a little hp on an itr. i have done this on my gsr and it sounds pretty good but doesn't really do anything.

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
the intake resonator is the first part air passes thru on way to engine it is b4 the stock airbox the whole part b4 the airbox as a matter of fact its big as hell and ugly cant miss it if you pull the inner wheel well linning down you will see it then you wanna replace that with a cold air intake probably but dont run without a filter of some kind and i dont think it adds 15hp more like an unoticable amount without i dynosheet .

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
more like 1-3 with a an intake.

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
I did it before I got the AEM CAI, on my GSR. It sounds cool, but that's about it. Your filter will get really dirty, really quick! (Or at least mine did.)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts