Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm gonna be spending about $16,000 for an integra GSR 2 door, and I'm gonna put around $20,000 into it, and I was wondering how much insurance would be to cover EVERYTHING, even if something or everything got stolen, i want every penny covered. And is it cheaper to pay insurace for a year instead of paying month by month, THANKS for the help.

·
Registered
627 Posts
It all depends on where you live, age, sex, driving record, etc. If you live in a more populated area insurance is higher than living in remote area, and so on. Extra insurance for anything aftermarket you put onto the car depends on the insurance company. Some companies offer such insurance and others do not. I also believe that if anything is stolen from inside your car, a lot of auto insurance companies do not cover those stolen items and reccomend that you carry homeowners insurance for such items. It is definitally something you should do some research on and call around to your local insuarnce agencies. Some Companies also offer discounts if you do pay up front as oppossed to the month by month. Good luck!

·
Registered
444 Posts
check progressive insurance, that is what i have, covers all my mods and my system. ive got about $7000 in mods & the system and it cost me is an extra $30 a month (but you have to have full coverage, comp & collision) check into them

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
here is a great article about insurance by drumsy.
Article

·
Registered
20 Posts
I know this is kind of off topic but are ITRs insurance more expensive that GSRs? I got this guy selling his black stock ITR for 18k with only 20k miles on it should i go for it?

·
Registered
627 Posts
The insurance may be a little more, but it should not be a drastic difference between the GSR and Typr R coverage costs...and for $18K, I say go for it!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts