Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I broke my cup holder a while back,and i'm finally getting around replaceing it. Can someone tell me how to take the cup holder out and put a new one in. I know you half to unscrew the two screws on the side, and take off the front part of the center console, but than what? Any sort of help will be appreciated

·
Registered
68 Posts
dam i thought u were trying to install a new after market cup holder or something, these cup holders cant fit a large soda in it man !!! sucks i gotta hold my large cup while driving.

·
Registered
390 Posts
HelloMoto on Jan/21/06 said:
dam i thought u were trying to install a new after market cup holder or something, these cup holders cant fit a large soda in it man !!! sucks i gotta hold my large cup while driving.
yeah im with you on that one... and everytime i do have a soda in it, it hits the buttons to my stereo and changes songs and stuff.. i hate the cup holders

·
Registered
4,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know what you mean , I hate the small cup holder but really cuz the space is so small its hard to find a aftermarket cup holder to fit. it suxs, big flaw in desgin for integra.

·
Registered
602 Posts
i put cupholder in the consul behind the e-brake...i blocked the original cup holder with my vtec controller, see profile, its pretty easy, you can pick up a generic holder at autozone or anyplace like that and make it fit

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.