Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
The Enforcer!
5,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has any1 done it? if so was it hard. i know how 2 do quite a bit of things on my car. but not this. plz let me know how it is done. if u have pics that would help out a lot. thx

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
im trying to install mine now, but do i need to reuse the metal piece that goes behind the spring and connects to the two camber kit pieces? its the top part of 6/7 in the picture and connects to the two studs.

also, do the metal clips in the other studs have to be reused?

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
You should just take it to a profesional installation shop and have it done right, so there is no worry of messing up.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Really, this is quite a simple modification to the car and there is no need to go to a shop. I assume you're talking about the front kit, which I have installed myself (great kit).

For one, you don't actually have to separate the upper control arm ball joint. You can just unbolt the upper arm on the inboard side. Then you will need to go to the top of the shock tower and unbolt the 'pair' of stock rubber pieces. You need to reuse the bracket that links them together and set the camber on the Ingalls kit before you install it. Make sure they are the same for both pieces. Installation is the reverse of removal

Since the CRX has practically the same suspension, you can use these instructions:

http://www.deepstaged.net/ingalls_camber_kit_install.htm

·
Registered
141 Posts
how do you adjust the camber angle?... i have a camber kit - and from what i thought/understood.. you can like.. adjust the angle of the wheel to get better traction - plus it looks extra cool!!!!.. haha~

·
The Enforcer!
5,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
dont adjust it by yourself go to a alignment shop and have them do it.

·
Registered
194 Posts
i didnt use that metal piece that connects the camber kits together. it works fine the way i have it. i just put on ingalls kit and i love it i had it aligned and everything works perfect. drives straight with no camber or caster

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
thanks ginsu2k thats exactly what i was looking for, i installed it fine but i didnt know your supposed to put some load on the car before tightening the bolt (number 8 on the diagram) so i couldnt get it all the way in. i got it far enough to get the pin in though. im going for an alignment tomorrow hopefully.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts