Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased some Alpine Type R front componants and Type R two ways in the back. I wanted to know if anybody here has installed them into your own integras. If so, did you have any trouble fitting them in and will the 5.25s fit better? Thanks alot for your help!

·
Administrator
43,019 Posts
Black99GSR on Feb/25/04 said:
Thank you! Yeah, I just found the article about 5 seconds ago. Guess I should have looked first
. Does anyone know if the 5.25" components fit?
of course the 5.25's will fit.. its all a matter of how much effort one takes....

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
I just got Circuit city to install my components in my GSR, its a pain in the ass and for 45 bucks might as well let them do it, thats just my opinion though, soon im gonna have to install new speakers in the back and im tryin to decide if i wanna do it myself or get them too, i just had an amp installed on the back see so it would be a ***** to work around that.

·
Registered
10,995 Posts
fyberoptik, you got a different experience?

I was just wondering, if you get the Alpine type-R components at Circuit City, how would they modify the thing that holds the speaker? Do they do it any different from the instructions in the article? I can't see them whipping out the wood and the saw, even though I'm sure that method works fine.

·
Administrator
43,019 Posts
fyberoptik on Feb/25/04 said:
Quote: hpracing007 on Feb/25/04 I've always wanted as set of Alpine Type-Rs, heard good things about them.
I still wonder how this rumor ever started...
different strokes for different folks...

i've installed 3 sets of those Type R components and sounded fine to me (and the owners of the cars who i installed them in)

"good sound" is all relative...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.