Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't find no articles on steering wheal install. I diffentilly wanna do that next momo Black silver..I will soon post pictures of my beauty teg silver se (CANADA)= SE..

·
Registered
134 Posts
you have to disconnect the battery, wait three minutes, than unplug the yellow airbag connector that hooks into the steering colum, that way it won't explode on you ;)

·
Registered
309 Posts
well i replaced mine with a grant steering wheel which was only like $40 cause i dont have a lot of money for a better one.

there is a couple plastic pieces the pop off that reveals screws and what not, but just look around and you will see what screws need to be taken out, then you unplug the yellow airbag cable(which runs to a plastic piece that you will see once you get the wheel off and then runs under the dash to a connector, but you just take all that out of course)but the airbag will come right out revealing a big hexnut that tightens the wheel down...you get the nut off an there ya go..the rest depends on the steering wheel you plan on putting on and the installation kit which will have instructions...

integra24 what do you mean where does the airbag go? unless you buy a aftermarket steering wheel with an airbag(which means it comes with one) then the old one goes in the trash(which you shold keep just in case) cause aftermarket wheels dont have airbags let alone a place for them unless like i said above

·
Registered
7,037 Posts
The airbag goes bye-bye with the stock steering wheel, in other words you dont have one.. thats why I wouldnt get a "racing steering wheel". Damn alot of people on this thread have spelling problems.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Thats why i dont the point of getting a steering wheel that has less features then the stock one. I just dont get that cause you are paying more for less

1 - 12 of 12 Posts