Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does ne one know of a website that gives instructions to install an AEM Tru Power Pulley kit into a 96 integra ls. I've been searching for days now and I can't find anything. I really would like to know some kind of instruction before I start to install it. Would be of great help.....thanx a lot.

·
Registered
754 Posts
It's real easy to do. What do you want to know? I did it on my car in about 30 mins. I did the alt. and the powersteering. Also, I wouldn't do the crank if I were you.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I mean I don't even know where to start and sh*t haha....I know where the belt and pulley's are located but how do u take them off...how do u put the aem ones on...I don't know where to start...

·
Registered
935 Posts
They only come with the p/s and alternator pulley's. About the crankshaft pulley: Is it used also like a harmonic balancer or is it's sole purpose is to perform like a pulley?

·
Registered
477 Posts
from what i hear, you should stay away from lightend pullys unless you have other stuff to make up for the harmonic balance difference, like better engine mounts, and other stuff. Very confusing topic that comes up all the time... but the pulleys are so inexpensive

1 - 6 of 6 Posts