Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone broke my driver side window on my 94 Integra and stole my radio. I was able to pick a used window at the salvage yard.

I removed the door panel and lowered the window regulator all the way down. Me and my friend try to install the window but the plstic guide on the upper corner of the window got stuck in between the door frame. We force it down harder and the whole window shattered.

Can anyone help me with instructions on installing the window? I am pretty sure I missed a step or doing it wrong. Please help.

·
Registered
18 Posts
on the outside of the door there is a channel that the window slides on. There is a plastic strip heald on by tape that you can remove use a small flat head screwdriver. Behind the cover is three screws take them out then remove the whole channel strip. Then install the window and put it all the way down. Put the strip screws back in and then get some double stick tape to put back on the outside strip. Hope this helps.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.