Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys im goin from a 91 to a 95 integra.. and i need new axels.. i did the axels on the 91 myself and was wondering if the 95 is much different so if someone could send me a link on a diagram or directions on how to install them thanks

·
Registered
13 Posts
*** Removed by user at Apr 26 2010 9:40PM (Server Time) ***

Does it matter if the right side axel goes back into the right side, or can i use the left side axel on my old integra on the right side of my new one?

·
Registered
917 Posts
Stuart69 on Oct/27/08 said:
Does it matter if the right side axel goes back into the right side, or can i use the left side axel on my old integra on the right side of my new one?
The axles or half shafts as a whole unit are very different, they use the some of the same interchangable parts, but generally it is easier and cheaper to just replace the half shaft as a unit. - no they are not interchangable

putting them back in should be just as easy as getting them out, most people it seems struggle with getting the spline shaft with the compression ring to seat but there is an easy way (in my expierence) and that is to lubricate the splines and ring (with oil) and then slide it into the tranny until it wont go anyfurther (with ease) and then use a rubber mallet to tap it while pushing it in towards the tranny. this helps 9 times out of 10

-J

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.