Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey y’all,
I just put a b18b1 in my 94 civic. It runs on starter fluid but not on its own power, I got it to run for like at least 5 seconds on fuel but then it died. I was like huh, that’s not normal lmao. So I did a voltage test to each injector and found that my ground wires are getting power but the light on my tester is very dim. I found that 1 wire on the main wiring harness if getting dim power so I traced it back to the distributor. I unplugged it and the light didn’t show up anymore. Does this mean I have a distributor that is going out?? Or something else. Any info helps

·
Registered
1 Posts
My 1990 Integra B series 1.8 L GS every time I put fuel in it and I started up sounds like it's misfiring little black smoke comes out but then it's fine afterwards the other thing is is I'm upgrading the throttle body from being stock going to get a 70 mm throttle body from Skunk2 and the manifold as well when I was researching it it was saying I would have to take manifold and for that out to 75 and the tb will be at 70mm

1 - 3 of 3 Posts