Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
the reason I ask is because there is a guy here in Ft.Worth that goes out to the track all the time and he says that he is running all stock injectors, practically all motor is stock except for the turbo"is this safe?" He has never let me look at his setup that why i question this.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ohh never mind guys I just found the turbo setup pages by "boostcontrol"! Sorry for the unnecessary post"cant spell":)

·
Registered
693 Posts
You can use stock injectors on ANY turbo setup that produces under 12-15psi ! More than that you will be in danger of not enough fuel. But then again there is a bit more to it than that...

Now don't get me wrong it's a good idea to go with bigger injectors on a turbo running that same psi or less...It will help for sure...it's just not a must...unless of course your motor/setup demands more fuel.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I pretty much came to the same concluison after reading your articles on turbo 101 and calling some companys up, you were right some of these guys love to talk about turbos all day long on the phone!!!LOL Thanks for the help boost! I cant waite to see your car!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts