Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one know where to find (if they exist) Indiglow or reverse glow guages? I've been looking around and can't seem to find them.

·
Registered
222 Posts
I have some revers indiglos, they are made by Eurolite or Toucan. I really like them actually, not too ricey at all, if thats possible. Just go to your local speed shop and order them.

·
Registered
416 Posts
ya i know im bringing this back from the dead but has anyone seen any indiglo gauges that have larger KPH than MPH? that would be ideal.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Try here -- http://www.nrauto.com/sub_index.asp?spage=Gauges
They don't show KPH but maybe you can give me a call. I have a set of these in my car and they are full OEM quality, mine are the white face replacement. Here is pic (day) --

and night --

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have found some, made by ractive and toucan industries. there is also a custom place that does them any way you like for any car. I'll try and find the site. heres the ones I have now.

·
Registered
46 Posts
neeman77 on Jan/25/05 said:
arent those just white faces with blue bulbs behind them?
I have them in my car too, but they are actually a total replacement to the stock gauges. You have to take the needles off and everything and you keep the same stock bulbs.

·
Registered
416 Posts
yeah i checked out NRauto's website and they do make a KPH version for like the integra, civic and a couple other cars only. Thanks guys!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts