Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I have searched around and I can't find the answer or help. So I am asking your help. I installed indiglo gauges about a month ago and they have worked fine up until now. I installed them with super glue and made sure the needles weren't hanging up. At the time they all worked fine. I swept the tach and speedo needles like the video showed, and moved the temp and gas neeedle a little bit. Now neither the gas or the temp gauges work. Any ideas or suggestions would be awesome. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Did they work a month ago and then all of a sudden stop? It's normal for the temp guage to act up a little at first but over time (week or so) it resets itself on it's own. Mine did that both times I switched indiglos. Never had a problem with the gas guage though. The fact that it now is not working almost sounds like something's rubbing.

·
Registered
417 Posts
In Z's do it yourself video, he never touches the gas gauge. the others are fine to touch, but the gas gauge is taboo.

there have been previous posts with your exact same problem, due to the gas gauge being touched.

The best way to make sure it is not just hung up, is to check to see if they are rubbing in any kind of way.

gas gauge: don't move it with your hand
Temp gauge: don't have a viable explanation for it.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will double check to make sure that the two needle aren't hanging up. Bummer I didn't know I wasn't supposed to move those needles. But yeah my gas gauge worked fine until a couple of days ago, and I installed them in early January. Is it possible that the glue loosened up in the extreme cold we have been having in MN?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts