Team Integra Forums banner

Indiana Speed Shops

3K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  kdmb1 
#1 ·
Hey everybody, I was just wondering if anybody knew of or recommended some good speed shops for import stuff in Indianapolis, and I guess in Indiana too haha.

Also, anybody know of a reputable shop that does FF dyno?

#2 ·
for tuning, check out cornbread tuning...lightningteg has said pretty good things about them...i'm actually starting to lean towards them to tune mine, but we'll see...they mostly do street tuning, but there is a place with a dyno nearby them which they'll do to finish it off.
M

#6 ·
tru motorsports is a great shop with great people, stop buy when your on the ss of indy. there is modified which does tuning with dyno they are located in castleton. there is emotor but i've never heard anyone tune through them. there is also performance driven near the airport and i've never been there.

#8 ·
I was using Super Street Concepts (Demaree Automotive Services) in Zionsville. Excellent import shop, however last time I called I got a disconnected message on the phone, they might now be out of business.
Also, I have heard Danville Performance does really good work.

#9 ·
LSCameL on Apr/21/09 said:
I was using Super Street Concepts (Demaree Automotive Services) in Zionsville. Excellent import shop, however last time I called I got a disconnected message on the phone, they might now be out of business.
Also, I have heard Danville Performance does really good work.
Yes, unfortunately, Super Street Concepts is out of business. I live only 15 minutes away from where their shop used to be in Zionsville, which would have been perfect for me to bring in my teg for tuning. I really wanted Joe Demaree (the owner) to tune my car too, he has tons of experience with Hondas.

#10 ·
I was actually talking to a buddy today about that and he was telling me the same thing. It is kind of surprising, because everytime I brought a car in, the back lot and shop were full of cars having work done. They were great people with a good reputation.

There is more area specific shops listed on indycarz.com, a local automotive forum for Indy if anyone has not visted that site.

#11 ·
stopped by tru motorsports today and damn, i dono if anybody has been in there lately but that place needs a maid. ****s piled everywhere, you can barely walk. ive been in speeds shops beffore but they never looked that bad. i left after 5 minutes because i couldn't make sense of anything. anybody know if its always been like that?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.