Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys.

My vehicle is a 2000 acura integra ls (b18b1 engine). It seems that whoever was working on the car before I owned it screwed up in so many ways. I most recently noticed that the connector for the primary oxygen sensor wasn't connected to anything.

So, I take a look under the hood and find that there is no oxygen sensor on the exhaust pipe where it should be. On top of that, there is no hole/location to place an oxygen sensor on this exhaust pipe.

Am I missing something or did someone put the wrong exhaust pipe here? I also don't see a catalytic converter. I'm pretty much freaking out at this point. Please help

·
Administrator
3,596 Posts
Hi guys.

My vehicle is a 2000 acura integra ls (b18b1 engine). It seems that whoever was working on the car before I owned it screwed up in so many ways. I most recently noticed that the connector for the primary oxygen sensor wasn't connected to anything.

So, I take a look under the hood and find that there is no oxygen sensor on the exhaust pipe where it should be. On top of that, there is no hole/location to place an oxygen sensor on this exhaust pipe.

Am I missing something or did someone put the wrong exhaust pipe here? I also don't see a catalytic converter. I'm pretty much freaking out at this point. Please help
What ECU is in the vehicle? Has it been converted to OBD1?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts