Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
im getting 2800 back on my income tax return.

i took out money frmo my IRA to buy my teg and some other stuff, and forgot that i had opted to have it taxed then instead of paying taxes on my own.

well. to my surprise, when i plugged the info from the statement i got into my tax program, it gave me that total :D

it has already been approved by the IRS (i did it offa their site) and im scheduled to get my money back a week from this monday :D

im thinking... pay off the 1500 remaining on my loan, and spend the rest on mods?

how much would a complete NOS kit cost?

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
w00t. i was thinkin bout 300-500 for a NOS kit, looks like ill be getting one w/ my tax money :D

hopefully, i can get my car into the high 13's with nos, as my best time right now is 15.1 @ 99? mph? i lost my slip when i cleaned out my teg a month ago :(

/rs w/ intake, wires, exhaust, plugs, weight reduction.

·
Registered
834 Posts
it is about 300+... get the basics first unless u already have them. intake, header, and exhaust and then if ur going to go nitrous get a ZEX kit. i have 3 friends with them and they work great. they have that nice little smart system. if u look in www.houston-imports.com/forums in the for sale section you can usually find a kit every now and then for like 250 or so used but its just as good as new as long as it comes with everything.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i already have intake and exhaust, gonna get headers done when i get tax money back.

prolly pick up a kit on the day the work is done on the car and have it installed that day hopefully :)

·
Registered
54 Posts
i have a 4-2-1 dc sport header for 175.00 if u are intrested. i went the turbo route and have a lot of parts i am not using i live in san antonio email me [email protected] i might have some othe stuff you need oh i have some gsr cams and cam shafts i bought skunk2 stage II camshafts and cams gears also so i have those for sale. i have the springs retainers too yeah skunk2 on those too.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.