Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was pulled over the other day for speeding, but the cop didnt use any radar or laser so he said he wasnt going to give me a speeding ticket, just a ticket for my exhaust (too loud I guess). I tried explaining that the baffel(sp?) was broken, which it is, and that it needs fixed but i dont have the cash right now. He kinda left me in the dark and Im thinking of callin an anourney. What should I do?

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think it was a citation, it had a court date. I mean he basically left without explaining the ticket. Ive never got a ticket before and didnt know what to do. I asked him he just said go to the court date. I dont wanna go...I wanna a loop hole out of it damn it...lol

·
Registered
267 Posts
Ehh well, you can always give him a call, which is what I would probably do. Cops usually explain themselves in fairly explicit detail, and on top of that you shouldn't have to go to court unless you plead Not Guilty to your offense. So I really don't understand how that would work out, but yeah....if you call him, you should be able to figure out what happened.

·
Registered
353 Posts
i don't understand how a cop can give you a speeding ticket for a muffler being too loud. how does he know it's too loud. do you have some standardized testing in your state that you have to get approval with or something. here in florida i've had no problems and i'm running an N1 with no resonator

1 - 5 of 5 Posts