Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Same thing here, im not sure what the problem is but i think there just having server problems or what not. some times the pictures do come up it just depends and if you right click on "show picture" in IE it should work for a temp fix

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
yeah i htink they cut us off. Everyone's imagestation linked pics aren't working. Plus when they are down, they usually have that picture of that clock saying they are temporarily down. i need to switch to WTDR too.

·
Registered
524 Posts
You can use geocities (webpage host) for free. After you upload the pics just rename the extension from .jpg to .txt

Even thought you are converting the file extention to a text file, the image will still be displayed.

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Louse76 on Feb/05/04 said:
Man, I've noticed nothing but little red x's coming from imagestation lately. Do you guys think they've cut us off? I hope not!!
well, they have been cutting people off for well over a year now, but there was always one or two backdoors around this...

appears they finally closed those holes... i wouldn't be too surprised, it was for sure bound to happen

·
Premium Member
963 Posts

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
i signed up with 1and1.com when they were giving away free three year hosting :). i only pay $6 a year for my domain name also. i should have signed up more accounts when they were still giving them away :(. what's up with we-todd-it-racing? the pic qualities look horrible

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
i like using my skool's bandwidth

yea, they DoNT give us unlimited space ( at least mine doesnt ), but it is unlimited transfers..can u say GIGABIT? oOo
and no quality downsizing either

not good for uploading ENTIRE albums, but good for small pix like banners
i doubt ill get thru my skool's firewalls..it's a multi-million dollar firewall ( no, seriously )

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
Furious94LS on Feb/06/04 said:
Is there any other place to host pics besides WTDR and Imagestation? Cuz im sick of imagestation.
Soon ie within the next too weeks, my server should be going up and ill offer limited space, for graphics for my ti folks...

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Hey, just wanted to add, I'm workin' on gettin' my own webpage up and running...so after I do...i'm thinking about offering to host pics up for people.

Maybe I could create a sticky or something in the future and it would have a link to where I could be contacted as post the pics up. Just a thought...i'll have to look more into it and go over it with Z and the mods here..

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
if anyone actually uses aol.. they host pics too.. u gotta make a hometown homepage.. i think last i remember its like 20Mb of pictures.. shouldnt be a cap on bandwidth usage.. but i dont think u have to delete ur entire page to delete pics u dont want.. which i think is kinda lame..

hm.. lets see if snapfish will work on Ti
i guess that is a no..

speedoptions

1 - 20 of 32 Posts