Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heh.. well today it all started when i woke up and knew what i had to do for today.. i headed to the dealership to order a hood release cable for a g2 integra from a 90-93 integra so i could use it on my jdm front end.
so i went to the acura dealership in stevens creek to order it and find out its coming monday morning. so i payed and started heading for home. as i was heading home i was about 4 miles from home and i was on the second lane closest to the right. i was going about 70 mph and all of a sudden a van from the lane left of me cuts me off.. well not really cut me off more like almost hit my front so my first reaction is to switch really quick to the farthest lane to the right.. and its end up being an exit ramp off the freeway.. so i slowly press down on the brakes and the ramp turns in then all of a sudden my car spins out.. spins like 3 times and my car stalls and i end up spinning out on the ramp still and when i stop im facing traffic..
i am so lucky today and i just want to thank the big man up there for keeping me safe. my g3 thanks for keeping me safe too. i was so lucky not to hit anything and i was lucky there was no traffic behind me. im just a bit shooken up right now but i am so grateful that nothing happened to mee or my car..
you guys.. im just glad me and my car are still in tact.. i wasn't sure where to post this.. i just had to write this to get out of my system.. heh..

UPDATE: May 2, 2005
Damn I've been getting so lucky. Well I hit a pothole on the freeway going 75 today and my car lost control. I fishtailed across the freeway and finally powerslided to a complete stop going sideways almost hitting the divider/curb of an exit..No damage to the car whatsoever. Someones watching me up there. I'm a little shaken up. But other then that I'm okay once again.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Glad to hear that you are ok i had the same thing happen to me a few months back its scary man its almost as if you see your life flash b4 your eyes

·
Registered
377 Posts
Damn, thats great that nothing happend to eather of you. I got in an accident just recently, not to much of a big deal, but i gotta tell you im kinda paranoid. Im driving my g1 while the insurance companies conform that im not at fault, but damn is it scarry. I bet your going to be scanning traffic alot now,and your going to keep alot of distance from other cars so that you have breathing room just incase some dumbf**k does it again. but glad your ok

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Humors me in a odd way how so many people on highways and etc just pull to a new lane. That happened to a friend of mine (in his truck) There was a van side by side with us who got just a tire length ahead of him and just cut over (this was only 2 lanes) and we almost has to run off the highway into the grass because of that a$$h*le.

People are so retarded, I wish I was a cop sometimes, but then again no I dont lol.

Glad youre both ok. I know first hand what a spinout due to traffic related idiots is like so I know where youre comin from ..

- Josh

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
And happened to me coming home from work yesterday, no spin out though, but i started swervin left to right it sucked. And you wouldnt believe it, but it was because a van didnt signal on the highway and just changed lanes about a yard away from my car then started braking since he almost hit the car in front of me.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I thank God for every minute of my life even though I dont think this world is the greatest... I'm glad you're safe and I hope everyone stays safe. Watch out for those stupid drivers who only drive to get places, not for the joy or love of it. Peace to the Gods.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
wow you really are very lucky. God was definetly watching ya

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well im just glad my car didn't get messed up.. i think just happened because the person didn't check their blindspot.. im just glad i was able to avoid two accidents..

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
People need to learn how the hell to drive these days... Im glad your okay though!

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
oh I've had that experince before a guy pulled out in front of me and I swerved. I was heading towards a curb and my first reaction pull the e-brake, I turn the wheel and slide in inches from the curb. you talking about excitement. An my kid brothers words "LETS DO IT AGAIN!"
Mine "HELL NO"

·
Registered
912 Posts
my teg was hit early feb and now im super paranoid about everyone. im always hyber now when i drive, looking over my shoulder. or when i pass someone on the highway or they pass me im always looking at them. i keep waiting for them to come over in my lane. damn it sucks.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I almost lost my integ today again when I spun out on the freeway when I hit a pothole. Sigh.. I've been getting into a lot of these close calls with the integra. I thought i was gonna lose her again today.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts