Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey... what's up? just figured i'd say what's up! umm. i'm glad i found this site! tons of useful fun stuff about integras. i just got mine about 9 months ago... it was all stock, black and all beat up lookin. (but she's all pretty now!) anyways, feel free to pick on me and make fun of my car... but don't be suprised to find yours missing if you do... haha. later!

·
Registered
997 Posts
Welcome to TI........Thats a sweet looking teg, never saw that bodykit b4. You're going to be addictated to the site in no time.

·
Super Moderator
14,179 Posts
welcome and sweet car

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
Welcome...
You can check in ...
But you'll never check out...
Mwaaa haaa haaa haaa haaa...

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
The title of this post should be:

I'm the new guy.....that posts pic of my car in every response!

Don't believe me?

Here's 5 examples of how he posts a pic of his car in every response.

Pics of his car in a redling post

Pics of his car in a lower tie bar install post ????

pics of his car in noise problem post

This one takes the cake. Guy asks for pics of altezzas and he posts pics of his car that does not have altezzas

yet another one.....

If there is such a thing as picture whoring....this guy is a definitely a pimp.

·
Registered
8,083 Posts
I could understand if... MAYBE HE HAD MORE THAN oNE PIC!

Also, its too big for a sig, and it'd be just as annoying there, and ensured to be on EVERY post.

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ok, ok... so i'm whoring my picture out. i made it smaller now. sorry about the mess! jeebus! to answer any other questions in here... the body kit front is made by aerogear... the sides, rear and wing are wings west.... it is lowered now with GC Coilovers and tokico's... i did spend a lot (but don't we all??) and thanks for the comments... except to blueteg for stalking me... haha. later!

·
Registered
41 Posts
i give props to the new guy for not flipping his lid...alot of things on this site are taken out of context and you just showed that most of em are meant to be constructive criticism...welcome to the site, man

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
spddemon333 on Aug/12/02 said:
i give props to the new guy for not flipping his lid...alot of things on this site are taken out of context and you just showed that most of em are meant to be constructive criticism...welcome to the site, man
dude... if you hung out with some of the sh*ttalkers i do, you'd be used to it too... haha.

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
YAY!!! I'VE BEEN HERE FOR A YEAR!

just felt like bumping my first post in celebration of my upcoming 1 year anniversary with T-I.

its kinda neat to go back and look at how things have changed in the last year, not only with the site, but also with my own car.

·
Registered
6,975 Posts
congrats Jason......i saw your car at COBO......
i've almost been here a year, under a different name though.....it's been a wild ride

1 - 20 of 24 Posts