Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. Well, as some of you know, I have actually been trying to sell my car for a little bit now. As fate would have it, around the same time Nicks car got stolen and recovered, I a very good offer for the shell of my car. So now that is sold and I am parting out my motor and turbo setup. I plan on buying a gen2 integra, so I will still be part of the integra family, but it is going to stay stock.

Here is the list of stuff for sale. If you guys know of anyone that might want some of these parts, spread the word please. Thanks

For reasons I will explain later, I am getting out of the scene. I have found someone to buy my shell so I am parting out the rest of the car. I am throwing this list up before I head to work. I have prices listed on some stuff but I will add more pricing later tonight when I get the time. Here is the list:

JDM B18C Head: includes cams, springs retainers, valve cover etc. with Golden Eagle cam seal. No dizzy $500
Precision sc61 turbocharger$650
Tial 38mm Wastegate (polished)$200
Tial BOV (polished)$200
Skunk2 Intake Mani for gsr w/ hondata IM gasket$200
Precision 880cc injectors$250
Injector Resistor box$25
Johhny Racecar Intercooler (30x8.5x3)$175
Custom 2.5" bead-rolled Intercooler piping (comes with excellent t-clmaps and couplers! can handle LOTS of boost)$400
Custom full 3" SS downpipe with merged dumptibe $250
Custom 3" SS downpipe-back exhaust$300
Distributor (stock, most likely needs the coil replaced) $50
Stan's Steel braided, leak-free oil feed and return lines $75
3" inlet S&B Air filter $25
Skunk2 Cam gears $150
GM 3 bar map sensor$65

I have more pictures and I can take more so if you want to see something thats not on here, just let me know.

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Still in good condition. I replaced the coil couple of months ago, but replaced it with another used one in order to quick fix the current one going out. I believe the coil went out again because recently I wasnt getting spark again. Instead of testing it and replacing the coil, I just bought a brand new distributor kind distributor. But with another coil, the stock one should work like a charm again.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.